Electronica Award winners were announced within the framework of the ExpoElectronica and ElectronTechExpo 2021 business program.
In 2021, 15 nominees in 6 categories took part in the Award. Registration of applications took place from November 17, 2020 to February 24, 2021. Voting in each of the nominations took place in two stages, the winners of which were determined by participants of the Russian electronic market. From March 1 to March 15, the exhibitors of 2021 voted — the Expert Community, consisting of the companies participating in the ExpoElectronica and ElectronTechExpo exposition. In the second stage, the winners were determined by the Visitors’ Community of Exhibitions. Online voting was also held on the website expoelectronica.ru on the Awards page from March 17 to April 9.
The results of the two stages of voting were summed up at the awarding ceremony of the winners, which took place on the third final day of ExpoElectronica and ElectronTechExpo 2021 in the Main Arena Hall of the Forum of Russian Electronics Manufacturers at the Crocus Expo IEC.
The presenter of the ceremony was the Event Director of exhibitions Rimma Mangusheva, who thanked the nominees, experts and partners of the Electronica Award for their interest in the event. During the ceremony, the nominees for each of the categories presented their projects briefly and received certificates of nominees for the Electronica Award.
Category “Micro- and nanoelectronics”
• Research Institute of Molecular Electronics — 64-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers for mass-produced devices
• JSC “NIIET” — Series of 32-bit RISC microcontrollers with improved characteristics
Ivan Pokrovsky, executive director of ARPE, was invited to the stage to announce the winners.
The Research Institute of Molecular Electronics became the winner of the vote of the Expert Community.
The User Community chose NIIET JSC as the winner.
Category “Contract Manufacturing and Development”
• Company “BALT-OPTIM” — Execution of contract orders for the installation of printed circuit boards of any complexity
• LLC “Ostec-Integra” — Development of a unit for microabrasive removal of moisture-protective coatings “Borey”
• Company “Rezonit” — Contract production and installation of electronic modules for various industries of electronics
• NPO CTS JSC — Modernization of the surface mounting line with automatic 3D inspection
The awards were presented to the winners by Nikolay Dmitriev, head of the procurement department of NPO Starline.
“BALT-OPTIM” (expert voting), “Rezonit” (visitors’ vote).
Category “Power Electronics”
• Mitsubishi Electric — Half Bridge Silicon Carbide Module FMF750DC-66A
• LLC “ELMANK” — Power supply for automation systems with output characteristics 24V DC (22-32V) and rated current 10A (DC)
• JSC “Proton-Electrotex” — Family of IGBT modules in a low-inductance MIDA package
• JSC “NIIET” — Power GaN-transistors TNG-K 45030, TNG-K 10030, TNG-K 20020, TNG-K 20040, TNG-K 45020
To announce the results of the voting, Alexander Soloviev, head of the industry portal Industry-hunter.com, was invited to the stage.
The Proton-Electrotex company became the winner of both stages of voting.
Category “Localization of production in Russia”
• Sovtest ATE — Equipping enterprises in Russia and the Customs Union countries with modern equipment for the production of radio electronics and electrical engineering
• Company “Rezonit” — Production and assembly of printed circuit boards at the modernized production in Zubovo
• TECHNOTECH — Carrying out a full cycle of operations for the creation of finished electronic products on the territory of the Russian Federation, regardless of external supplies of materials.
The laureates in this nomination were announced by Yuri Rubtsov, General Director of the Dayton Central Design Bureau.
The largest number of votes of the Expert Community was received by TECHNOTECH, the User Community voted for the company “Rezonit”.
Olga Kazantseva, General Director of the Technosphere Advertising and Information Center, which publishes the scientific and technical journal Electronics NTB (media partner of the Electronica Award), presented awards to the next two laureates, each of whom was the only one in its category.
Category “Russian distributors of equipment and representative offices of foreign companies”
• Ostec-Integra LLC is a representative office of the Ostec Group of Companies, an integrator of world experience and a supplier of new technologies and materials for electronics and microelectronics in Russia and the CIS countries
Category “Russian Distributors of Electronic Components”
• LLC “GetChips” — Constantly developing system for the procurement of electronic components GetChips with a high degree of automation
All nominees were presented with certificates of participants of the Electronica Award and bouquets. The laureates were awarded personalized Electronica Prize statuettes and plaques, made to an exclusive design.
The nominees for the Award and the honored guests of the ceremony noted the continuing growth of the market, driven in recent years by the import substitution program, the local development of the component base and the large-scale modernization of production facilities. Many original and modern solutions are being implemented on the Russian market, which are reflected in the applications of the Award participants, whose active position ensures the development of Russian electronics.
At the end of the ceremony, the director of ExpoElectronica and ElectronTechExpo Rimma Mangusheva invited all the winners of the Prize for a joint photo, and also announced the second annual ELECTRONICA Award, which will be held in 2022.
Applications for the Electronica Awards 2022 will open on August 1, 2021.
Thanks to all the nominees, partners of the Electronica 2021 Awards and congratulations to the winners!