25TH INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF ELECTRONICS: COMPONENTS AND TECHNOLOGIES, MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND TURNKEY SOLUTIONS
11—13 April 2023
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3, hall 15, Moscow
25th International Exhibition of Electronics
ExpoElectronica is the largest international exhibition of electronics in terms of the number of exhibitors and visitors in Russia and the EAEU, which represents the entire production chain from the manufacture of components to the development and assembly of finished electronic systems.
For 25 years, ExpoElectronica has been a key business event in the industry, bringing together developers, manufacturers and distributors of electronics, end users, service organizations, integrators and other industry representatives interested in promoting and purchasing relevant products.
- the most visited exhibition of the electronics industry in Russia and the EAEU
- qualitative composition of participants and visitors
- high return on investment for exhibitors
- wide representation of Russian and international developers and manufacturers
- the best opportunities for the development of international and local cooperation
- high level of official support with the participation of federal executive authorities, industry consortiums and associations, leading industry media
- rich business and technical programme featuring opinion leaders and leading industry experts
- ITE has been the organiser of the largest industry exhibitions and business events in Russia since 1991
Join the largest community in the electronics industry!
Latest event updates
ExpoElectronica: import substitution, official visits and agreements
ExpoElectronica is an effective business platform to strengthen the company image, attract new clients and increase sales. 11 674 visitors from 61 regions of Russia and 36 countriesOpen
Leading Russian and foreign manufactures and suppliers annually demonstrate their innovations at the ExpoElectronica exhibition. Meet new partners, learn latest technology and state-of-the-art solutions, and discover the main trends in the industryOpen