ExpoElectronica is the largest in terms of quantity and the most representative in terms of the number of exhibitors in Russia and Eastern Europe International exhibition of electronic components, modules and systems *.
It covers the entire electronics manufacturing cycle and is a permanent meeting place for industry leaders.
- in all nominations of the All-Russian rating of exhibitions 2017-2018. together with the ElectronTechExpo exhibition.
Who participates in ExpoElectronica
In 2021, 282 leading companies in the development, production and supply of electronic components, modules and components from 9 countries took part in the ExpoElectronica and ElectronTechExpo exhibitions: Russia, China, the Republic of China (Taiwan), Germany, France, Czech Republic, South Korea, Armenia and Belarus. 132 Russian manufacturers were among them. The total space of the exposition was 12,577 sq.m.
Among the regular exhibitors of ExpoElectronica and ElectronTechExpo are Russian and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of electronics:
Element JSC, Ruselectronics, Radiant, Symmetron, Golden Ball, Milandr, Mikron, Integral-Zapad, Proton, Engineering Center Vekt, NPO Energeticheskaya Elektronika, Tomilinsky Electronic Plant, MicroEM, Technotech, A-Contract; factories “Atlant”, “Kopir”, “Elecon”, “Electrodetal”, “Electroconnector”, “Ricor Electronics”, GS Group and many others.
Exhibiting at ExpoElectronica is an opportunity to expand the geography of sales and increase sales, meet with current customers and gain thousands of new contacts, negotiate directly at the exhibition and discuss actual topics with colleagues in the electronics industry, as well as demonstrate your products and new developments to potential buyers.
Who attends ExpoElectronica
ExpoElectronica is attended by representatives of companies engaged in the development and design of electronic products, the production of electronic equipment, as well as the supply, wholesale and retail trade of electronic components.
ExpoElectronica 2021 and ElectronTechExpo 2021 were visited by 11,317 visitors from 66 regions of Russia and 14 countries.
- 92% are procurement decision makers
- 83% plan to attend exhibitions in 2022
- 80% come to exhibitions in order to search products and services for business and to obtain industry information.
By visiting ExpoElectronica you will find a variety of electronic components, modules and components on site, get acquainted with the innovations of the largest worldwide and domestic manufacturers in the field of radio and microelectronics, as well as meet and discuss products solutions with partners, compare the offers and choose the best of them for your business.
ExpoElectronica 2022 video report
ExpoElectronica Business Program
ExpoElectronica exhibition is accompanied by Supporting Business Program. In 2021, its key event was the Forum of Russian Electronics Manufacturers. Within the framework of the Forum, 26 sessions were held. Conferences, business meetings, round tables, technical seminars and even a discussion battle were organized onsite.
More than 100 heads of leading companies in the radio-electronic industry, as well as representatives of state and public organizations, spoke as speakers of the business program and shared their experience, analyzed business cases and discussed issues of the electronic industry.
Events of the Business program were visited by more than 1,000 specialists of the industry.
Representatives of the Federal executive authorities took part in the ExpoElectronica 2021 business program:
- Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Vasily Shpak
- Yuri Plyasunov, Deputy Director of the Department of the Radio-Electronic Industry of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
- Dmitry Chernov, Deputy Director of the Department of Automotive Industry and Railway Engineering of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
- Alexander Ponkin, Director of the Department for Stimulating Demand for Radioelectronic Products of the Russian Ministry of Digital Science
- Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Economic Policy Konstantin Dolgov
- Denis Kravchenko, Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation for Economic Policy, Industry, Innovative Development and Entrepreneurship.
The exhibition is supported by the Collegium of the Military-Industrial Commission of the Russian Federation, the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, the Moscow Government, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, the Association of Developers and Manufacturers of Electronics (ARPE).