ExpoElectronica is the largest international exhibition of electronics in Russia and the EAEU in terms of the number of exhibitors and visitors, which represents the entire production chain from the manufacture of components to the development and assembly of final electronic systems.
For 25 years, ExpoElectronica has been supporting the development of Russian electronics, being a key business event in the industry. The exhibition brings together developers, manufacturers and distributors of electronics, end users, service organizations, integrators and other industry representatives interested in promoting and purchasing relevant products.
Key Benefits of ExpoElectronica:
- The most visited exhibition of the electronics industry in Russia and the EAEU
- The synergy between the electronics industry and IT creates fresh avenues for collaborative development and the execution of large-scale projects for high-tech companies.
- High return on investment and export potential
- Demonstration of equipment and systems in real time
- Import solutions from Russian developers and manufacturers
- The most representative exhibition of participants from Southeast AsiaThe best opportunities for the development of international and local cooperation
- Maximum opportunities for promoting of Russian brands
- Intense business and technical programme featuring opinion leaders and leading industry experts
- High level of official support
- Assistance in the accelerated implementation of national development programs
- Comfortable rooms for business sessions and technical seminars
- Meeting rooms for exhibitors
- ITE is the organiser of the largest industry exhibitions and business events in Russia, headquartered in Moscow, operating in the Russian market since 1991
Sections of ExpoElectronica:
- Electronic components, modules and accessories
- Technologies, equipment and materials for the production of electronics
- Embedded systems
- NEW – Robotics
- NEW – IT & digital solutions
Exhibitors present at the exhibition the entire production chain from the manufacture of components to the development and assembly of final electronic systems.
Key participants ExpoElectronica:
Element, Zelenograd Nanotechnology Center, NPC Elvis, Design Center Soyuz, Microwavw Electronics, VZPP-S, Voskhod - Kaluga radio tube plant, Imotek, MicroEM, MicroEM Technologies, Atlant Plant, Kopir Plant, Elecon Plant, Electroconnector, Karachevsky plant Electrodetal, ROSELEKTRONIKA, Zolotoy Shar, Aedon, A-C Contract, Radiant-EK, Tellur Electronics, Simmetron EK, PT-Electronic, Ru Electronics, R&C Alliance Electronics, Promtechpostavka, Ostec, Dipaul, Sovtest ATE, Global Ingeneering, Avantekh, SPbC Elma, EST-SMT, NPP ESTO, TechnoPrist, Planar and others.
- Manufacturers and distributors of all types of electronic components
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Suppliers of equipment and materials for electronics production
- PCB Manufacturers and Distributors
- Power electronics manufacturers
- Electronics design and development services
- Embedded systems developers and suppliers
- Electronics manufacturing companies
- EMS companies
- Manufacturers/developers of robotics and industrial automation
- Manufacturers and suppliers of control and measuring equipment
- Software developers
- Solution providers for Internet of Things, 5G, AI
- IT and digital solutions providers
- Manufacturers of telecommunication equipment
- Private investment companies and related businesses
- Russian manufacturers of electronic and electrical products
- Consumers and customers of finished radio-electronic products for various industries and various configurations
- Manufacturers of microelectronic products, electronic components, radio electronic products, equipment for electronics production
- Contract manufacturers
- Companies involved in testing and measurement, etc.
Official Support & Partners:
ExpoElectronica focuses on developing cooperation with industry consortiums, consolidating the industry and expanding opportunities for meetings between exhibitors and representatives of federal and municipal authorities.
The exhibition is officially supported by: the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy, the Ministry of Digital Development, Telecommunications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, the Collegium of the Military Industrial Commission of the Russian Federation, the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, the Government of Moscow and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
Industry Associations - Partners of the exhibition: Consortium Basis, Consortium of Design Centers, Consortium of Computer Engineering, Consortium Medtechnika, Consortium of enterprises in the field of automotive electronic devices and telematics, Consortium of Robotics and Intelligent Control Systems, Consortium Passive Electronic Components, ASPEK and others.
Sponsors of the exhibition: every year the sponsors of the exhibition are various companies that have a strategy to stand out from the rest of the market, announce about their appearance on the market or new products. To do this, the organiser can offer a wide range of marketing services and promotion tools.
ExpoElectronica is also supported by over 25 industry media partners.