Why should you visit
It is highly recommended to include the ExpoElectronica exhibition in your working calendar for all three days if you are engaged in the field of electronics in the indicated areas:
- Manufacture of electronic and electrical products
- The use of finished radio-electronic products for various industries
- Manufacture of microelectronic products, electronic components, radio electronic products
- Supply of components and accessories
- Distribution of electronic components
- Integration of solutions
- Contract manufacturing
- Testing and measurements, etc.
Currently, in many industries, products of the electronics industry are in demand for reaching various goals, so the exhibition is also a must-attend event for specialists from related and other industries.
Top 7 reasons to visit ExpoElectronica:
- ExpoElectronica is the largest international exhibition in terms of the number of exhibitors and visitors in Russia and the EAEU, which represents the entire production chain from the manufacture of components to the development and assembly of final electronic systems. One visit to the exhibition replaces many days of business trips.
ExpoElectronica is a key exhibition and the main business event in the electronics industry. Business negotiations, signing contracts, meetings with suppliers, here you can solve the widest range of tasks in a short time and meet personally with the management of enterprises.
In 2023, ExpoElectronica presented an updated and expanded exposition lineup that meets current trends and industry needs.
The exhibition includes three large sections that cover the entire electronics production chain - from component development to ready-to-use systems.
- Electronic components, modules and subsystems
- Technologies, equipment and materials for electronic manufacturing
- Turnkey solutions and embedded systems
Visit the show to find the products and services you need from 3 sections and 26 sub-sections that will showcase a wide range of manufacturing products and the latest solutions for related industries.
The largest international exposition. More than 100 companies from Southeast Asian countries are already planning their participation in the exhibition and preparing for negotiations with Russian customers.
The largest exposition of technological equipment. You will be able to see the equipment in operation and ask your questions to suppliers.
The important part of ExpoElectronica is the business programme of the exhibition, which traditionally hosts conferences and round tables with the participation of leading analysts and industry experts.
Session speakers represent the largest industry companies, associations and government agencies associated with the electronics industry. Every year, the main results and key forecasts are heard at the business programme, as well as current cases of market participants are discussed.
The attendees of the business programme sessions have a unique opportunity to ask questions to the speakers and get expert advice from industry leaders.
In the ExpoElectronica business programme schedule:
- Discussion of the most important issues of the industry at the Analytical session
- Technical seminars of exhibitors
- Discussion battles on hot topics
- Electronica Awards Ceremony and more.
The showcase display of the nominees of the Electronica Award will allow you to get acquainted with the novelties of Russian developers and manufacturers. And at the awards ceremony, you can personally support the nominees.